Hope Teens at Hope Community Church is open to any student currently in 6th-12th grade and is led by Pastor Amanda Ballmer. We meet every Sunday at 9:00am-10:00am and Wednesday night at 6:30pm-8:00pm.
The safety of your teen during this COVID season is very important to us. Here are a few of our COVID Updates:
- Chairs have been organized in a way that increases distance between each other
- Couches and most youth games have been closed off in the Teen Room
- Temperatures will be taken at the door
- Masks will be used indoors
- Teens & Adults will be asked to observe social distancing of 6 feet between people who are not in their family group
- Hand Sanitizing stations will be available throughout the Teen Room and building
- Check ins upon arrival
It is our vision to journey with teens as they learn to embrace a missional and incarnation relationship with God and others. We exist to provide a purposeful, open, accepting, life-giving, encouraging and safe environment in the hopes of growth, enrichment of faith and deepening of a relationship with God and those around them.
We hope that any student who spends time with us will come to have a faith in Jesus that is their own, will have the tools and desire to impact their community and will support one another in this journey.
For month to month updates on events and activities, feel free to send an email to myself to be put on the monthly parent email.
Grace & Peace,
Pastor Amanda Ballmer