The Food Co-op is a partnership between Hope Community Church and Enpuzzlement, one of our community partners. This is a great opportunity to be generous and bless your neighbors.
When: 6:00 - 7:30pm the 2nd Thursday of every month in Oregon and 12:00-1:00 PM the 1st Sunday of the month in East Toledo
Where: Hope Community Church, Oregon Campus and the East Toledo Campus at the East Toledo Family Center
Why: This is a great opportunity to help stock your pantry or share with a neighbor or friend who needs help.
How it works:
- $10 Membership fee, paid monthly with your order
- You receive $60+ in food and toiletries for yourself or to share with others
- An order must be made each month you want a box
- Your order and prepayment must be made no later than the Sunday before the pick up date
- You may order and prepay in one of three ways:
- Give your payment to Doreen Robeson or Jackie Barczak when you place your order
- Drop your payment off to the office at Hope Community Church during the week, Monday-Thursday 8:00 AM-3:00 PM and Friday 8:00 AM-12:00 PM or drop it off at the East Toledo Family Center Sundays 9:00-10:00 AM
- Online Click: Oregon or East Toledo